Sunday, April 18, 2010

Belly Butter

So... i bought a few different butters for my belly... and i am hoping that they are all fantastic and well worth it, i feel stupid stocking up on so much lotion just to TRY and avoid stretch marks but i feel it is worth it.  So here we go...
I chose:
This was $11.00 for 2oz.  OUCH!
Lemon Verbena reminds me of my mommy


This was $8.50 for 4 oz.
This one i choose because it is vegan (to be friendly) (for you Kari!) Lavender reminds me of Nissa, and it is relaxing...

This was $15.00 for 4 oz.
I chose this one ... for the packaging! lol
I LOVE BEES!

So far Vegan is in the lead with the value points!

3 comments:

  1. I used the Bee one...no stretch marks. not a one. however...drink lots of water, too! your veggie binges should help! :) (surprisingly enough my coffee shake a day in the summer didnt ruin me! LOL

    ReplyDelete