Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby name test drive

I found this and thought it was funny... but a good idea!  :)
  1. Addison, could you please set the table?
  2. I am not joking around Addison, this is really important to me!
  3. Addison--Addison! Are you listening to me!?!
  4. Hello, Wellington Inc. this is Addison.
  5. Addison Cooley, come on down! You're the next contestant!
  6. Hey Addison. How are you doing?
  7. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Addison Cooley.
  8. Addison! Pick up your toys. I am not going to ask you again.
  9. I am at Addison Cooley's house.
  10. Do you Addison Cooley take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?
  11. I talked to Addison this afternoon.
  12. I am sorry, Addison isn't here right now. Can I take a message?
  13. You'll have to see Addison Cooley about that. She will know what to do.
  14. Yes? Addison? Do you have a question?
  15. Mr. Cooley, if Addison would consistently turn her homework in--on time--she would be one of my star pupils.
  16. Would passenger Addison Cooley please see the nearest ticket agent?
  17. Addison. Is that you?
  18. And the winner is... Addison Cooley!
  19. Mommy! Addison ate my cookie!
  20. Hello, you've reached the voice mail of Addison Cooley. I am away from my desk right now. Please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.
  21. Addison, it's not the end of the world. It's just a car. You are more important than a car.
  22. Addison, I love you!
  23. Write back soon. Your Friend, Addison
  24. Does Addison like avocado?
  25. Addison, it's time for dinner.
  26. AddisonCooley. Spelled A-D-D-I-S-O-N.
  27. Oh, there you are Addison. I've been looking all over for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment