Friday, July 29, 2011

8 months

Little Man!

Stop it, stop it, stop it.  You brought me to tears this month when you sat in a shopping cart for the first time, took a few steps while i held your hands, started trying to crawl, reaching for things, and got your first two teeth. 

You make me so proud but i like that we are buddies.  I like that you light up when i smile at you or that i can make you giggle by "eating you like corn on the cob", or kissing you.  I know that this time is fleeting.  Before i know it you won't want me to kiss you.  You will wipe a kiss off of your forehead and say "Mo-om".  I don't want that.  I want to play with you and take you with me everywhere forever.  You are my precious little man.


If i feed you cookies will you stay small?
I love you bugsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment