Sunday, November 6, 2011

11 months

Well Jack, this is your last month of being my "infant".  In four weeks you will be ONE!  AHH!  It makes me so sad to think about it.  I ask people politely to refrain from talking about it.  I cannot believe how big you are.  You are our little man.  You have 4 teeth fully in, working on 4 in the back.  You walk holding onto things, crawl everywhere, you don't want us to hold you anymore.  You pull up to a stand on anything, you wave, give high fives, and head hugs (what we say when you throw your forehead into our neck).  You stand by yourself for a few seconds at a time now.  You are just growing up so fast!

I am SO very thankful that i was given the privilege of being there when you have done all of your firsts.  Your first smile, your first laugh, your first crawl, your first stand, your first mumbles, i love watching you grow, i just wish it wouldn't go so fast.  I love you Jack and cannot wait to see what God has in store for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment