Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ONE YEAR

So at one year you are 21 lbs.  23.5 inches.  You grew quite a bit this year buddy!  You have 4 teeth, two on top with a cute gap between them and two on bottom.  You can eat chicken fingers, veggies and fruits but you would eat cereal all day if you could.  You LOVE when dad chases you around the house.  You love wrestling dad, you don't like it when i try to just hold and cuddle you but that i what i miss most.  I wish you would stay at an age when you wanted me to hold you.  That is why when you do fall asleep in my arms I refuse to let someone else hold you or put you down until my arms are completely asleep to the point of it being a safety hazard i just want to cherish the time with you my love. 
You still crawl, YOU CAN walk but you choose not to.  When we try to get you to walk between us you take one step and then lean toward us with your arms out knowing we will catch you.  You walk around all the furniture, you get into ALL of the cupboards, you climb the stairs but cannot come down but your favorite thing to get into is the bathroom, the toilet paper especially.  You will TEAR it up (the toilet paper). 
You chit chat a lot, you said "byebyeJack" once but we haven't heard it since.  You say "hidad" and dadada for everything.  you say mamamama when it is just me in the room and you want me.  You still thunder slap, you bite everything now, you shake your head yes and no but don't use it properly yet. 
Basically you have mom and dad wrapped around your tiny little fingers... We love you so very much Jack and are so sad this year went by so fast.  We are so proud of you already and know that feeling will only mature.  I can't wait for our adventure!  I love you bubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment