Thursday, October 28, 2010

Babies

I CANNOT WAIT 
for my Christmas baby!
I am on a hat kick at the moment, i have made two apple beanies and 2 pumpkin beanies that i am hoping to save for next year and possibly start selling the duplicates on etsy... we will see how that goes.
NOW I NEED THIS ONE! 
Right?
Okay so i need to finish my nutrition paper so i can start knitting this little gem and not feel bad.
AWE NUTS...
I just want to knit now.

I am having a baby!!! 
I can't wait to meet my munchkin!

4 comments:

  1. next halloween i have a request...dress jack jack like a thundercloud and have his legs be the lightning bolts (: ahhhhh! 51 days britt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will buy an apple beanie asap! hehe ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas baby? When is your due date? Maybe Jack and I will share a birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. KT, YOU GOT IT! Kari, you might want to see it first... i'll let you take a gander! :) Brit, i am due on the 18th one week before, aren't you the 19th?

    ReplyDelete