Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Craft time!

I had the not so brilliant idea of making my own Boppy Cover.
I then forgot that i need to sew in a zipper and completely shut my little donut...
When i tried to take out some of the seam, i ripped a line right down the front, hence the addition of the "J".  
Oh well, it will match his bedding that i am making.
We will see how that goes!  :)
My onesie that i wanted to make turned into a FRENZY!
7 later... 
Now i am on to labor and delivery crafts.
I ordered two sets of pajamas that i hope will be easy access for breast feeding/learning.

I now would like to make some headbands to go with these outfits so i feel a little cuter in labor... if i don't hurl it across the room!  :)
This flower on a headband...
Here is the tutorial:

I would also like to make some CD's for labor and nursery and finish packing my hospital bag.
Yes, i said finish packing.  
I like to do things a little early... yes i am currently wrapping Christmas presents!
I am a little unorthodox, deal with it :)


1 comment:

  1. you crack me up girl. you'll be the BEST mommy. eeek! it's soon!

    ReplyDelete