Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 months

Dear Jack-o-lantern,

I don't want to write this, that means i am admitting that you are growing up.  All parents say they can't believe the time goes so fast, and now i am one of them.  I love how chunky you are now, that you hold your head up and smile at me or try and chat with me but i now know that you will be all grown before i know it!  I don't like that one bit.

This month you had your first haircut, sat in your bumbo seat for the first time, started "talking", tried to crawl, and smiled with purpose.  It was an eventful month, now if you would just sleep through the night . :) (I tell myself that you wake me up because you want to spend time with me)

Daddy walks you around our house making up new songs for you and saying "ooo, how do you do it?" We can't believe how cute you are and how you change every day!  I love when you put your mouth into a little triangle and your eyes light up!  When you fake cry your chin trembles and you stick your bottom lip out and we just laugh at how adorable you are!  (sorry)

I love every minute with you, i get a bit stressed when you scream and i don't know what you want, but i can't stand to be away from you for more than 5 minutes.  I miss you even when you are being a little brat box.

Please stay this size, i love you Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment